Friday, April 9, 2010

Only a few days left!

Brian is back in Idaho now! He flew back Thursday. Even though it is only 8:30pm, he has been asleep for an hour and a half because of Jet-lag. We will be having the baby by Monday- if I don't go into labor before then, I'm being induced. Not sure I'm ready for a new baby, but I am defiantly ready to not be pregnant any more! So I will try to find time after the baby is born to put some pictures up and to give a quick story on how it all went- you know us mother's always like to share our labor stories! :)

3 comments:

Erin Cox said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Erin Cox said...

Good luck, Marie! I hope everything goes well for you on Monday. Checked out the web-site of the "compound" you're going to live at. Looks sweet! I hope all those pictures are up-to-date and you enjoy every minute of it! Keep in touch!!!

Corina said...

Congrats! We miss you around here. Hope you and baby are doing well. Can't wait to see some pictures.